16 May 2006

Disappointments

So, I didn't get the job I went for. Whilst it's nice to get closure, it'd be much nicer to be employed. Oh well, life goes on.

I've decided to create a header that is something of my own rather than just what was with the template I chose. It'll be the first time I've opened Photoshop and Illustrator to do something creative that is for me in... ages... maybe like 6 months or so. I don't actually feel very inspired lately, but it's better than nothing I guess.

The cold I have is still present, but it's getting less and less... HOORAY!

Went into EB games and put in a pre-order for a shiny DS Lite. June 1st cannot come quickly enough. It's pretty cool, I'm giving my old DS to my girlfriend and she's putting down $50 towards the Lite. Still haven't manage to beat her highscore in Tokoton in ZooKeeper. 28million points. My highest used to be 18mil, but I can barely manage 5 million anymore. I don't mind though. New Super Mario Bros. comes out on the 8th of June, looking forward to that day also. Super Mario World remains my favourite Mario game... it'll be interesting to see how it compares.

No comments: