11 May 2006

I <3 E3

Although I'll probably never actually get to attend the conference ever, I think I'll be fairly content to just read about all the stuff that happens there. The ammount of Wii related info is pretty awesome, even despite the fact that there's not a lot of actual game demos to be played. Still can't wait to try one.

In other game related news, the DS Lite is reportedly being released on June 1st here. I'm looking forward to getting one. Thinking I might head into an EB and see about pre-ordering one.

Still have a cold. 'Tis ridiculously annoying having your nasal passages packed full of mucus. It's doubly annoying since my ears are blocked. I can hear, but there's a range of frequencies being cut out, so while I can hear, I can't fully hear properly, and this is frustrating.

And as I just typed that, one ear partially unblocked... it's weird, breathing through my clogged nose actually feels like it's vibrating the inside of my ear. O_o Bet you didn't really need to know that, but eh. Now you are enlightened... or just grossed out.

Ta ta.

No comments: